Thursday 7 July 2011

Stevo Has NOT Bought My Book!



Hi

How's it goin? 

The title of this post is pretty self explanatory. But in case you're a total mong, please see the lovely little comic strip below.


My friend Stevo has not bought my book.
This is completely UNACCEPTABLE!
HOW DARE YOU STEVO!!

Dear reader, I was as shocked as you when I heard the news. How dare this man, a friend no less, a good friend, how dare he NOT buy my book!
This is a disgrace. My book is only £5! Plus I'm super skinto.

So dear reader, it is up to you. You must convince him of the awesome work of literary genius that my book is.

If you know Stevo, then I strongly advise you to hurl some abuse at him the next time you see him.

If you don't know Stevo, CLICK HERE for a link to his facebook page, where you can learn a little bit about him and leave a comment on his wall if you like. 

If you happened to see him in the street, then please feel free to approach him and shout profanities at him until he relents and purchases, the book recently described as,

"Poorly written, but hilarious."


How can you argue with that?

You can also read some of the fantastic reviews HERE, and there are some more HERE. 
It's only a fiver, plus it's now also available as a download, sadly not on the i-bookstore yet, but maybe one day. 

You should also be aware that anyone who has purchased Fifty Envelopes, and written a nice review about it, will automatically receive a discount on my next book, The Wedding Blogger. Which will hopefully be out soon.

So to conclude this post, Stevo I must say that I am ashamed of you! And to think, we once played Cloverfield together.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
Please be aware that if you offer to lend my book to anyone in an attempt to stop them from buying it, and hence losing me a sale, you're a cunt. Simple as. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails