Sunday 18 April 2010

Who the hell is Alex O'Loughlin?

Hi
Hows it goin?
Over the past couple of months I noticed something, something unusual. Since February, 18 people have found my blog by searching for Alex O'Loughlin.

I have no idea how they ended up on my crappy little blog, but somehow they did. I've never written about this guy before, I didn't even know who he was until 15 minutes ago. So I thought it's only fair I say something about this bloke.



He's an australian actor, he was in a tv show called moonlight about a vampire P.I. And he is gonna be in the new updated version of hawaii 5-0. I have no idea how people find my blog by searching for this guy but I thought I should give them something to read.

Here's a link to his IMDB page.

So to everyone who somehow found my crappy little blog by searching for this bloke, I hope this was informative.

It certainly bored me, and probably bored most other people who read this.


To make up for the amount of boredom you may be experiencing I have included this video, which is ace.
If you can't see the video above the stop reading this crap on Facebook and CLICK HERE

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then I promise every blog post I write from now on will be much better than this one

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, I am a female Alex O'Loughlin fan and I would like to thank you for your contribution to our very worthy cause! (snicker!) Keep an eye on him is my advise to you. It may earn you brownie points in the future!
    It's already made your blog more popular!
    Take a female friend to see a movie called The Back-up Plan that's due out soon, and when the new Hawaii 5-0 tv show comes out in September, watch that.
    This has been a community service announcement,
    no financial incentives involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Andy. Hope that IMBD link is to MySpace because Alex has said it is the only legit one, not Facebook or Twitter.I agree with AussieJo, hie thee to the Back Up Plan, even the guys are saying the trailers are funny and Alex is no namby-pamby like some romantic leads I can think of. You WILL be hearing more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This alex is very good looking!��

    ReplyDelete
  4. This alex is very good looking!��

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails