Sunday 18 April 2010

Last night I did something I have never done before!

Hi
Hows it goin?
Last night I got sent home from work early. It was very quiet, and I wasn't needed. I am desperate for cash but was secretly glad at this cos it meant I could get home in time for Ashes to Ashes.

Which was brilliant! I think it was probably the greatest opening of any tv episode ever.



But Ashes to Ashes was later in the evening. It happened after the monumental event in my life. I had heard about this thing for years. I had seen it, but never actually partaken. But now the time was upon me. It happens to every man at some point in his life. It's a right of passage, one of the many trials which will make me a better human being.

People had been doin this for years. It's not like I was the first person to do this. It's not like I discovered this phenomenon. But it was a monumental moment in the life of Andy G, one which I think has changed me, for the better.

I had dabbled in this field before, but not to this extent. I had dipped my toe in the metaphorical pool, but never actually taken the metaphorical swim.

But this was it.

The time was now!

Last night I did it. I changed my ways. I did something I had only seen other people do, and I laughed at those people.

What were they thinking?

Were they insane?

Why would anyone do such a thing?

Ever?

It defies sense.

But as regular readers will be aware. I am currently in the middle of a slight financial crisis. Funds are tight, so last night, I took the plunge.

I went to the shop, put what I needed in the basket, gave the cashier a handful of change and came home.

And then, that's when it happened, that's when my life changed, that's when I jumped into the metaphorical pool head first!


Last night..........










I had a Salad for dinner!




A salad, just a salad.


What has happened to me?



Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will make a salad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails