Friday 9 April 2010

Friendly Friday: Jonny Mountain

Hi
Hows it goin?

When I wrote 101 Fun things you probably didn't know about Andy G, some of you may have noticed, 
Number 77: Andy G has a friend who can only pee primary one style.


That friend is the legend that is Jonny Mountain!

The above photo was taken on one of our camping trips. I should point out it wasn't just Jonny and I on the camping trips and I didn't ask him to pose for the above picture, that would be weird.

Jonny has been present on many of my drunken adventures including several camping trips, Mark's home stag, Marks away stag, he was the best man at Marks wedding, and we once rocked Chicago Rock. Altho I can't really remember how.

Jonny is also a cast member in my film, he had the honour of naming his character.


A Poem For Jonny

I usually call him Jonny Be Good,
That's because he's a really cool dude.
He's got a part in my movie, 
a bar man called Bob.
His acting is groovy,
that's why he got the job.

Here's a video I made featuring Jonny from one of our camping trips!


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then I will send you a framed picture of Jonny doing a primary one pee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails