Thursday 15 April 2010

Half way there

Hi
Hows it goin?
So it's half way through the month which means I am halfway through my self set challenge to Blog every day for a month.
I'll be honest I am starting to struggle a bit, those of you who read 101 fun things to do in a lift will probably agree with me.

In my own life nothing much has been happening to write about. I had two weeks off school where I did very little, I only left the house about 4 times, and that was to go to work. My biggest achievement was completing The Force Unleashed on the Wii about 6 times and watching the first two season of Battlestar Galactica. Which is actually pretty good. I had heard about it for years but never watched it. I'm now just starting season 3 so time to see what those nasty cylons are up to.

I am hoping to finish filming my movie in a couple of weeks and then it's onto the edit to hopefully get it finished by end of June. If it is done in time I am hoping to show it, along with all my classmates films, at The Forum in Aberdeen in summer sometime. But in the quite likely event that my film turns out to be crap I may conveniently forget about it. Some of my classmates are producing some quality stuff and I have no doubt some of them will be shown in The Belmont later in the year, I also have no doubt that a couple of them will be shite!

So that's about it for interesting things happening in the life of Andy G. Summer is rapidly approaching and I have no idea what I am going to do with myself and no idea how I will survive. I get no loan and no hardship fund during summer, and I have two weddings and two stag do's to attend. I may have to resort to selling my body.

Not for sex.

I meant I could sell a kidney or something.

For anyone who has been reading all the posts over the past couple of weeks I hope you have enjoyed them. Over the next couple of weeks I have a couple of ideas for what to write about. But I am struggling, if anyone has any suggestions then please feel free to leave a comment. I'll attempt to write about anything.

I will be keeping up with my Friendly Friday feature where I write about someone who is lucky enough to be my friend. A couple of people have asked if they can be featured. Well that's not how it works. I am not writing these in any particular order, it's just who ever happens to pop into my head at time of writing. To those who have asked I am sure I will write about you eventually, I don't have that many friends. One week soon I might even write about Nikki the ex waitress who I am told is a dedicated reader. (Nik you really need to fund some better reading material)


As well as friendly friday coming up in the next few days I will be providing scientific proof that I am perfect, another short story I wrote, a couple of old videos from my time on the ship and The Tale of the Hairdressers from Hell


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe you will receive a complimentary pimms and lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails