Tuesday 20 April 2010

Kev's Party

Hi
Hows it goin?

Regular readers will be familiar with my mate Dr Kev. I was looking through my old external hard drive the other day and I found some video clips from a party at Kev's house, I've stuck these together and uploaded them onto youtube. I apologise for the quality, they were filmed on a mobile phone camera and are not edited very well due to an extreme case of laziness on my part.

I can't remember the reason for this particular party. It was either his flat warming or his flat trashing. I remember at one of his parties he injected crunchie bars with alcohol. I thought this was perhaps the greatest idea of all time.

So please find below a video from Kev's party, featuring some tremendous dancing from Mark, some top notch Banter from Dazza, Dave and Jonny. And a Sherbet fountain race.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe one day you will be lucky enough to go to a party with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails