Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Adventures of BeerMan

Hi

How's it goin?

From October 2008 to August 2009 I lived in Edinburgh with my friends Adam, Jonny Torpedo and Richard P.

During that time we had many drunken adventures.

Regular readers will know I recently found a lot of old video clips on my hard drive. This post is another post about one such video.

It was a another fun filled day in Edinburgh, I had the day off, as did Adam and Jonny had just finished work. Surely this was destiny telling us to go to the pub. But Adam was in a bad mood. We don't know why. Probably because he thought someone was using his ensuite toilet. None of us ever did use his toilet but he became very paranoid that we were all the time. He refused to come to the pub with us, and stormed off into his room in a huff.
I was not happy with this. It was a sunny day outside and three of us were off, surely this is a sign to go to the pub?
So I enlisted the help of a local superhero to convince Adam to come out and play.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

Sorry the footage is a bit crap, you can blame Jonny Torpedo, he filmed it.




That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
if you do subscribe then one day I will introduce you to BEERMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails