Friday 3 June 2011

Wanna come see a movie?


Hi 

How's it goin?

What are you doing on Monday June 20th 2011 at around 7 pm?

Whatever it is, cancel it!

That's the night of The Belmont Student Showcase!

That night my film from last year, as well as several other student films will be shown. It's gonna be ace.
I'm acting in one of the other films being shown, and we will also be seeing the world premier of Sticks & Stones. Written and Directed by Scott Ironside. The showcase lasts for around 90 minutes during which several very good films will be shown. And afterwards I'll be in the bar starting what I'm sure will be a very good night out. It's time to bring back Monday Night Razz!

Care to join me?

It's gonna be ace!

You know you want to!

Miss it, miss out!



That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails