Friday 17 June 2011

Killer Dogs and Secret Space Rockets

Hi

How's it goin?

You smell terrific, is that a new shampoo you're using?

The other day it was very sunny, and I had nothing to do, so I thought I would do a good deed, and take Grappa The Crazy Killer Demon Dog From Hell for a walk. My plan was to walk into a field, kill her and bury the body, then go and celebrate. On my walk I discovered many wonderful things about the wonderful area where I live. (Northfield)

Here's a video where I discover evidence that Aberdeen has a SPACE PROGRAM!!
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

Other highlights from my walk included:

The Pinkest Building I have ever seen!




And a burnt out old hut!


Northfield really is a classy area, but on the upside we do have our own rocket!!!


For those of you who have been influenced by Grappas insidious mind control powers and actually think that she is a good dog. Don't worry, I didn't kill her. But one day that's a decision that everyone will regret. Mark my words! One day she will kill us all!!

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then I will lock you in a room with Grappa, and believe me you will not be coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails