Saturday 18 June 2011

Book Look: The Show Where We Take A Look At A Book

Hi

How's it goin?

The other day I was roaming the inter webs the other day when I happened upon this. It's a chat show about books. It's called Book Look. And guess what?

In this particular episode, they are talking about MY BOOK!

I also did a brief interview for them, but I was pretty drunk at the time and completely forgot about it until now! 

Amazing!

Have a watch of the show, it stars Justin Timberlake and Kylie Minogue! Talking about MY BOOK!! How ace is that??
Enjoy.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

For anyone interested, please remember that MY BOOK is still available for the low low price of only £5. 
Yes that's right only £5(Plus Postage and Packaging) 
And it's also available as a download for only £3.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe I will introduce you to "Kylie" If you do not subscribe I will lock you in a room with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails