Monday 13 June 2011

My Classmates Films: Strands

Hi

How's it goin?

At long last, after almost a year of nagging, Struan has uploaded his first year film to You Tube. It's called Strands, and it has a very talented actor playing the french chef.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE



Struan made this film at the same time I was making my film last year, and as such, I decided that his film would be the unofficial sequel to mine. After having watched the film above, go back and watch my film from last year, and see if you can spot the references.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then one day I will come to your house and cook you a three course meal in the guise of The French Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails