Friday 4 March 2011

Friendly Friday: Struan



Hi

How's it goin?

I haven't done a Friendly Friday for a few weeks now. Not because I ran out of friends, but because I couldn't be bothered. However, over the past couple of weeks, this guy has done me a lot of favours, so I think he deserves it.

Congratulations Struan!

Your time has come.

Struan is in my class at college, and he is far, far more talented than myself. He has been particularly busy this year, having a role in almost every production made by our class.
Here he is in action in a spoof of the Jeremy Kyle Show
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

He is the star of my multicam assessment The 10:03 News.
He also starred in what is by far the best multicam assessment produced by our class, 
He is also in the cooking show I made, entitled Cooking With Struan. He helped me make my three minute wonder at Bob's hotel. (Both of these films will hopefully be finished within a few weeks and premiered on this wonderful blog.) He has been a massive help to me over the past few weeks so as a thank you he gets his own little page dedicated to him.
Thanks mate. It really is appreciated.
He is also a very funny man, here he is telling a joke.


if you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


Those of you who bothered to watch my film The Playhouse, may have noticed there is a line in it, in which the chef (played by a very handsome and talented actor) talks about his french brother. This is a reference to Struans first year film. Despite constant nagging from me, he STILL has not put it on you tube yet. Maybe this will convince him.
Come on dude.
Pull your finger out!
Also, I do recall Sturan, that you once said if I did ever give you a Friendly Friday then you would buy my book.

And now a sneak peek at next weeks Friendly Friday.
Another classmate. 
Scott.
He has also been of tremendous help on my films this year and spent much of last Wednesday morning wearing bermuda shorts in freezing north east weather conditions. But that's a story for another time. Like next Friday.
Here's a short video of Scott and Struan together in Cha'n The Cud on the Teuchter Channel.

If you can't see the video above then you really are missing out. Stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you don't subscribe then to be honest you won't be missing much. I'm fairly certain that it doesn't work anymore. I put my email address in and I never get  fooking thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails