Friday 25 March 2011

Behind The Scenes on Struans Pet Hate

Hi

How's it goin? 

As regular readers will know, I've got a lot on at the moment, I'm busy making 4 films. And so are my classmates. Here's some behind the scenes pics from Struans Pet Hate. Struan is making a short documentary on people who hassle you on the street. In this particular scene, I play a tramp who steals a sandwich from him. And Scott plays another tramp who grabs his leg and begs for more money. 


The film is not intended to have a go at people begging. But the people who go a step to far. There is one guy in particular in Aberdeen who is really bad for this. He usually operates on Union Street. He approaches you and asks for directions to a homeless shelter, then asks for some money. He has asked me this countless times. Once he asked me three times in the two days. I saw him again last week and he was still looking for directions to the homeless shelter to get something to eat. He must be starving by now.


All the photo's were taken by Kevin Macaloon.

I grabbed the opportunity to talk to a real live tramp while we were filming. Here is the footage.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

Once Struan finishes his film hopefully he'll put it on you tube and I'll put it on the blog for you.


That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe one day you will be invited to one of my film shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails