Monday 21 March 2011

The Official Making Of Sticks And Stones

Hi

How's it goin? 

A couple of weeks ago I gave you a look at a couple of behind the scenes pics and the trailer for The Making of Sticks and Stones. Here's the official Making Of. It's very good. It features all the cast and crew hard at work. 
Sadly the footage from the pub has not been included. One day I might unleash that upon the internet, but for now, this is what you get. 
As soon as Scott has finished the edit of the actual movie and stuck it on youtube, I'll be sure to post it on the blog. It's gonna be really good.






If you can't see the video's above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

Several days after the shoot, Scott, Struan, Kaylee and myself all headed into town for a few drinks to celebrate a good weekends shooting. Where Scott was nice enough to present us with gifts.

Struan was chuffed with his Mini Helicopter, although he has been told he has to share it with his brother.



I was intrigued with my gift.

It's come in very handy.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then one day I will come to your house and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails