Sunday 13 March 2011

Behind The Scenes on Sticks and Stones

Hi

How's it goin?

Last weekend, I went to Strichan for the weekend to work on a film for my classmate Scott.
It's a monster movie, and I think it's gonna be pretty good.
I was cameraman and general helper. It was a great weekend and Scott is busy making the Making Of film, and editing the film itself. Here's a trailer, for The Making Of Sticks And Stones. Hopefully the full length Making Of will be finished soon and I will share it with you all through the medium of this blog.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

It was a great couple of day's shooting. Some of us stayed at Scott's parents house, while a couple of the cast stayed in nearby Banff. During this stay, the three guys (Myself, Stephen and Scott) slept in the living room and our actress Kaylee slept in the spare bedroom. It was on Saturday morning that I was informed of something. Something that would alter my life forever.

Apparently, I snore.

So Stephen says anyway. I have never been accused of this before. Surely someone would have told me in the past. I had been feeling full of the cold for weeks at this point, so I chose to blame this. However, I am not entirely convinced this was not just a clever lie made up by Stephen. The purpose of which remains unclear.

The guys who didn't stay sadly missed out on my alleged snoring, and the best part of any movie, the wrap party. Here's a musical medley that took place in Scott's parents house before we left for the pub. It's very good. And at the end has a very accurate review from Stephen Horne.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


And just for you, here's an exclusive sneak peak of a rehearsal.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE





And some behind the scenes pics.


It was a great weekend away and it's gonna be a great wee film. Scott was very happy with the cast and crew and we got some great footage. He's busy making the official Making Of at the moment, but rest assured as soon as it's ready it shall be posted here. 


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then you will be forced to spend the night alone in the Strichan woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails