Monday 14 March 2011

Island Week: Andy's Island

Hi

How's it goin?

I should point out that when I say "shootin shit" I mean it in a cool way. I don't mean filming actual faeces, or that any of the stuff we have been shooting in anyway is shit. Quite the contrary, everything I've been involved in this year has been top notch. My classmates have some great films they are making this year. Much better than anything I've made.


This week on the blog, is Island week.

Every year, there is something called The Celtic Media Festival. It's an annual thing, hence the reason it happens every year. The Further Educational Institution I attend is taking part. And so am I. The festival sets a challenge every year. To make a one minute film, based on a one word theme. Last year the theme was Green. My classmates Laurence and KP actually won with their short film The Green Eyed Monster.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

This year the theme is Island. And I am taking part.
My film is about a man on holiday, on an island.
Here's a few pics taken during filming on a cold Wednesday morning. A massive thanks to Kev the cameraman and photographer, Struan the camera pusher and second cameraman, and of course the star of the show, Scott. 


And just in case you haven't seen the film yet.
Here it is.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE










And there ya have it.
What do ya think?
Is it crap? 
Do you think I've got any chance? 

Let me know, your opinion matters to me. 

Honest it does. 

Unless you are a twat.

You know who you are.

You twat face.





Come back tomorrow at the crack of noon to see Cats Island.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe, if my film wins at the celtic media festival, I will mention you in my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails