Thursday 16 June 2011

My Final Project: Suburbia University

Hi

How's it goin? 

Well here it is, my final project for school. 
It's called Suburbia University and focus's on three people who inhabit this establishment, Billy, Henry and Andy G. 

Here it is, enjoy. Let me know what you think.
Make sure you watch until the end of the credits as you get a little bonus scene.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will make a much better film and give you a role in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails