Monday 27 June 2011

My Classmates Films: Harrassment

Hi

How's it goin?

Several weeks ago I posted Behind The Scenes on Struans Pet Hate. I'm sure you remember it, it was the one that featured this truly fantastic video clip.

Well here is the finished product. Another fantastic film from Struan Robertson
It also has a cameo by me!

If you can't see the video's above then stop reading this crap on Facebook and CLICK HERE

Little bit of behind the scenes trivia for ya, I play one of the tramps, and you may notice I am carrying a yellow carrier bag. Well that yellow carrier bag contained the Robin costume for Robins Induction day, which starred Struan as Robin. That's a nice little factoid for ya.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will come round to your house dressed as Batman and dance for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails