Thursday 23 June 2011

The Official Making Of The Hotel Promo

Hi

How's it goin? 


Several months ago myself, Ian, Struan and Scott all headed to a hotel on the west coast to make a promo video. We had a cracking couple of days away which I have written about before. While we were away both myself and Scott made several videos. Here is the official Behind The Scenes video, expertly put together by Scott. It's very, very good, and will hopefully give you a good idea of the kind of high jinks we got up to during the weekend.

Hope you like.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE





Tomorrow I shall be posting all the video's I made, unlike Scott, I am very lazy and I didn't edit mine together. I just stuck them all on you tube. 

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G



P.S.


I am aware that the blog has been very video heavy lately. This is because I have recently finished school and have a lot of videos to share. I also just found a lot of old video clips on my hard drive which I had forgotten all about. All of which shall be posted online soon. Including a couple of videos from Marks Stag Do which I know you will love, although Mark might not.







If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will one day write the most amazing blog post all about you! If you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails