Friday 19 February 2010

Friendly Friday: Jonny Torpedo




Hi
Hows it goin?
This week I'm gonna write about Jonny Torpedo.

Here's a picture of him just doing a normal everyday thing that everyone normally does on a day to day basis.

Yes, he is shaving his nipples. I'm not entirely sure why.
This is how UrbanDictionary.com describes Jon.


Jonny Torpedo, along with myself and Adam he is a founding father of The Drinking Team, Jonny's origins are shrouded in mystery.
The most popular story is, there was a storm, a terrible storm. A distillery was struck by lightening and the power went out. When the power was restored, a baby was lying next to a keg, no one knew how he got there.
That Baby Was Jonny Torpedo.
Jon lived opposite myself and Adam when we all worked on the floating caravan that is The QE2, he shared a cabin with the infamous Lefty.
Jon is one of the more excitable people I know. When we were living together in Edinburgh I managed to get home from work at a semi decent time and suggested we go see the new Star Trek movie. Being a massive geek I couldn't wait to see it. Adam wasn't keen, I asked Jon and he was excited, more excited than I had ever seen him, he got so excited he took off all his clothes and ran round the house naked.
Honestly.
He then proceeded to play football in the kitchen, still naked.
After about 20 minutes of naked football he went for a bath and fell asleep in the tub, poor Jon had tired himself out, sadly I never got to see star trek that night. Even more sadly, I got too see far too much of Jon.

Here's a vid features Jonny Torpedo and his Greek Brother From Another Mother, Lefty.

If you can't see the video I've posted above then stop reading this crap on facebook and
click here.



A Poem For Jonny Torpedo



I met Jon on The QE2
We went for a beer, more than a few.
Jonny Torpedo, that's his name.
Drinking and shagging, that's his game.
Sometimes he likes to shave his nipple,
but usually after he's had a tipple.
I don't know why his last names Torpedo,
Maybe it's something to do with the Lido.
We lived together, in our massive flat,
I saw him get naked, but you already knew that.
When will I see Jon again?
Nobody knows.
I just hope he's wearing some clothes.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


Subscription to The Blog Of Andy G is recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails