Tuesday 2 February 2010

Happy Lost Day!

Hi
Hows it goin?
HAPPY LOST DAY EVERYONE!
Yes it's here.
Today is the season premier of the sixth and final season of Lost!
It's mighty exciting.
Over the past few months I have been having what Adam called a LOST-athon.
I re watched seasons 1-5.
ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!
I compiled a list of all the questions which really need to be answered, I was going to list them all here, but then I discovered this.



Brilliant.
If you can;t see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and click here

Sadly since I am in Bonnie Scotland I will need to wait until tomorrow morning until I can download (legally of course) the episode.
I can't wait!
Happy Lost day everyone!
I'll cya on the other side!




Thats All For Now


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you subscribe then I will tell you how to get to the island

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails