Monday 15 February 2010

Production Diary Entry 4: The Auditions

Hi
Hows it goin?

So as you may be aware I held auditions last week for my upcoming movie.
I had my crew in place and I was prepared for any crowd control issues.
After some slight technical difficulties we managed to get the camera up and running.


Sadly the attendance was not what I had hoped for. I had about 20-30 people tell me they were coming, 
only 9 showed up.
9 good ones tho.

I have given the script a small re write and written out one of the waitress's, and I am now short of just one character. I have asked someone to take the role and he said he will get back to me on Monday if he is interested. I don't want to say too much incase it doesn't happen, but if it does it will be AWESOME, cos this guy is really, really good. 
But if he's not interested, then I'm buggered.
I've also decided to take on one of the roles myself. If I'm gonna make a movie I'm damn well gonna be in it. 
Only a small part, I'm gonna play the role of Henry the head chef, It's only a two line part and I will have experience in chef acting as I am playing a chef in another classmates film.

My first Audition of the evening was the wonderful Althea.












As you can tell she was pretty excited to be part of this monumental event.

I was slightly concerned as I was technically hiring the restaurant for my own purposes, I didn't want anyone coming in looking for a meal. I made a polite notice and that seemed to do the trick.

So that's most of the cast sorted out, and hopefully I'll have them finalised within a few days.

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I may consider you for a role in my next movie, Andy G and the Temple of Fucken Idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails