Thursday 4 February 2010

Production Diary Entry 3: Audition Information

Hi
Hows it goin?


As some of you may be aware I am making a movie.
And to make a movie you need actors.
And to find actors you need auditions.
So with that in mind, I will be holding auditions for my film on

Monday February 8th.




If you are interested then please come along.

If you would like more information then send me an email and I will forward you an email with all the details, including filming dates and times, the script, and various other information.
Andy@randomandom.com
If you want to audition but can't make the date above then send me an email and I can arrange another date.


I have 8 characters up for grabs plus extra's.

For details of the character please click here

Come on you know you want to!!






Thats All For Now


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you are guaranteed a part in my movie *




*Not a guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails