Monday 8 February 2010

Remember the QE2?

Hi
Hows it goin?
Great news, you don't have much to read in this blog entry, I put it all in video form, and the video is less than 3 minutes, so it won't take much out of what I am sure is a very busy day.
Now, I shouldn't have to tell you this by now, but if you can't see the video below then stop reading this crap on facebook and 


As I said in the video, this was written by The Legend that is, Wendy Vleugels. 
She is without a doubt my favourite belgian.

She could drink me under the table and she has a far superior singing voice.

One time when we were quite drunk in The Pig & Whistle (The Crew Bar) she kissed me, 

on the lips!

Which was nice.

I'm certain that Wendy is secretly in love with me, sadly for her she never got to experience all of the Andy love. She sure as hell wanted it tho. She once tried an ancient Belgian mating ritual which involved biting me while I was feeling particularly horny.






















I wasn't complaining.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you subscribe then one day I might let you bite my horn*







*that IS a euphemism ^





^Does not apply to Men or Mingers**







** Maybe mingers depending on how drunk I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails