Sunday 16 May 2010

A comment from a teuchter

Hi 
Hows it goin? 

Last night I received an email stating I had a new comment on my blog.

Some of my international readers may struggle with this one.



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Dear Mother Tuckers (A.K.A. envelope 16 of 50)": 




Noo noo loons n quines, jist mine its Mutha Tukka nae Mither Therisa, ken fit a mean. If yer gan tae dis a Mutha Tukka yer boont tae get some rappin cummin back at ye.

Im nae a cusomer or ean oh her quines jist a concerned teuchter.
Blog on boy 



Thanks for the comment. I will continue to blog on!

Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do not subscribe then I will slap you in the face with a wet fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails