Thursday 27 May 2010

Birthdays & Weddings

Hi
Hows it goin?
Its my blog's first brithday.
It was one year ago on this very day when I posted my first entry!
I imaginitively titled it First Entry.
Yeah I know, I really have a way with words
One year ago today I was optimistic about getting into the RSAMD. I was uncertain about the future, I was working like a bastard in Tapas Towers, and I'm farily certain I wasn't this fat.
Who know's where's I'll be when this blog hits its second birthday?
With any luck I'll be nearly finished my second year and final year at school and filling out an application form for that job at R.S. Mccoll.
Or maybe not, maybe I will finally crack and beat one of the customers in the restaurant to death.
Maybe Mother Tuckers will have me "taken care of."
Maybe my dedicated fans at Wowzies will make me a spokesperson and I can make enough money to retire at the ripe old age of 28.
I am cautiously optimistic about the year ahead, as I stated a few weeks ago, I will be 28 at the end of June. I have ran the numbers and 28 should be my perfect year. Click here if you don't believe me.
In the short term I have 4 weeks to finish my school work and then roll on the summer.
I have 4 weddings this summer (hopefully no funerals).

Wedding 1
Ian & Kat
June 12th
Edinburgh
Ian is getting married on an island a short ferry ride from Edinburgh. Ian is quite possibly the most organised person I have ever met in my entire life so I expect his wedding to be exceptional. Due to unexpected circumstances he even organised his own stag do.
I really think Ian's wedding is gonna set the bar pretty high. I have no role in this wedding, as I have written before about the various roles in weddings you will realise I am quite glad of this, mainly because I fully expect to be incredibly drunk for the entire weekend in Edinburgh.
That being said, the last time I saw Ian he did mention something to me about Bob and I being the flower boys.
Ians stag do kicks off tomorrow, an activities weekend in Aberfeldy, I will let you know if Ian makes it through the weekend alive. He probably will, and Ian if you're reading this, don't worry mate, I'm sure you're hair will grow back after we shave it all off, strip you down, tie you to a lampost cover you in treacle and leave you for a few hours.
Oops, have I just spoiled the surprise?

Wedding 2
Ali & Jo
July 3rd
Haddo House
Ali had his stag do last weekend and sadly I couldn't make it. I simply can't afford it at the moment. I am truly sorry I missed it. It certainly counds like it was interesting, on the first day Ali broke his leg.
Looking forward to seeing the first dance at his wedding. Ali is getting married at Haddo House, a place which until two weeks ago I thought only did pantomimes.

Wedding 3
Claire & Kenny
July 16th
Somewhere in the countryside
I have no idea where they are actually getting married, I have been told the name, but I have no dea where it actually is. Ian is meant to be loooking into somewhere for us to stay, and I will be relying on him for transport, this should be a great wedding. The last time myself and this particular gang of people had a big night out was Claire's 21st. And at the end of that night I ended up posting my superman underwear through someones letter box.

Wedding 4
July 31st
Its either aboyne or alford, I keep forgetting
And this is the wedding to finish off the summer, I have a vital role in this wedidng, I am the master of ceremonies, I have a bell to ring and everything! I think Kev's wedding could quite possibly be the best of the bunch, not just cos I have a small role in it, but because it's gonna be epic. And it think that adequalty explains it. Kev's having his stag do in mid June when we are going on a canal boat holiday. Having worked on the QE2 for a couple of years my experience will no doubt be invaluable. I'm still on the look out for some sort of hat that is appropriate for a stag do on a boat. If anyone see's anything then let me know.
Even tho at all of these weddings I am not meant to make a speech, I am thinking of making one anyway, or at least getting up on stage and having a sing song. However, being the drunken idiot that I am, I suspect it might go a little bit, like this.





If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then I will show you photo's of what we will have done to Ian and Kev on there stag do's.
If Ian and Kev are reading this, be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails