Monday 19 July 2010

ABUSE!

Hi 
Hows it goin?
I received the following comments on my blog the other day.






Anonymous said...












Your Still Fat & very,very UGLY. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN THAT YOU CAN'T get better looking without going under the knife! I have never see anyone so fuckin Ugly before in my life.





Anonymous said...





ANDTYG IS FUCKING GAY AND A FAT BASTARD. YOU UGLY DOG. YOU STINK ALSO.


Wow, that's pretty harsh. Not sure what I did to deserve that, but if I may respond to you dear Anonymous.

You've never seen anyone so ugly in your fucking life? That seems unlikely. Unless you have lived a very, very sheltered life. I know I might not be the best looking guy in the world but I am certain that some people out in the world are far, far uglier than I.


Also my name is Andy G not "ANDTYG." I am not gay. Nothing wrong with being gay. I'm just not. Just ask one of my gay friends. I don't think I would fit in with the gay crowd. I don't have the best fashion sense and I understand that's quite an important part of being gay. Well that and all the penis's, and I don't like the sound of that either. 


It's quite pathetic that in the 21st century you have resorted to calling me gay in order to insult me. That's incredibly childish. How old are you? 11?


I have already stated that I am indeed a fat bastard so that's not really an insult, more a statement of fact. You may be interested to learn that I recently purchased a training programme from i-tunes and I am sure in a few weeks I will be much slimmer. Thanks for your concern.


You say I stink? Have we met? Or are you going around sniffing me covertly. This is very worrying behaviour.

I am intrigued as to what I may have done to earn your hatred? What is the reasoning behind this unprovoked attack on my looks. Did I call you ugly recently? Have I turned you down recently? Are you now bitter and jealous? It's ok, I understand. I am quite a catch. 


I would also be interested in seeing a picture of you so I can judge your appearance as you have so viciously judged mine. I do find it amusing that you only abuse my looks, is this because you are not intelligent enough to insult me for anything else? (I can think of at least 50 other things that I deserve to receive abuse for.) I am also intrigued by the use of capital letters in your comment. I notice you have used capital letters at the beginning of some words and not others, and in some cases half a sentence is in caps and then not. I suspect you have done this because you are a moron. I should not be judging, as it is well known that my grammar is atrocious, but I suspect I may have a slightly better grasp on the english language than yourself.

If I may also offer further critique on your comment, (ignoring the issues with capital letters) you said "your". You meant "you're." You really should have used the word "and" instead of using an ampersand. (That's the "&" symbol.) You also said, "I have never see anyone" I suspect you meant to write "seen".   

Well I hope you do get in touch to explain your hatred of me. I am intrigued. (That means curious, I thought I better explain that word to you as you seem to be a bit of an idiot.) If you would like to exchange insults in person I would be up for that. I essentially have nothing to do for the next 6 weeks and I am sure a debate with yourself would fill up a good 3 minutes. I say 3 minutes because I suspect that it would only take that long for you to give up and simply resort to calling me ugly again, and in your mind I think you might think that makes you cool. That's just sad. Fortunately I am intelligent enough to judge people by the actions they take and not the looks that genetics has cursed them with. And in your case, your unprovoked and unnecessary abuse has led me to judge you as being a moron.

And on that note I shall leave you with a song.

If you can't see the video below then stop reading this crap on Facebook and CLICK HERE.




Fuck you Anonymous. Fuck you very, very much.


I look forward to meeting you in person if you are brave enough, which I suspect you are not. I suspect that you are in fact a small minded, quite stupid, childish fuck wit who has such low self esteem that the only way you can feel good about yourself is by leaving anonymous abusive comments on blogs, that's a bit sad isn't it? Seriously have you not got anything better to do?


You really need to get a life. 


Loser.


Also I would genuinely like to see a picture of you to see if you have any right to call me ugly. Pot calling the kettle black and all that. (And if you don't know what that phrase means you are an even bigger idiot than I thought, but since I am a nice guy I have put a link to the definition)

Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then you will get The Blog Of " still fat and very, very ugly" Andy G sent straight to your inbox, you lucky, lucky people.




Hang on half a mo, I just found another good "Fuck You" song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails