Wednesday 14 July 2010

Sad times

Hi 
Hows it goin? 

As regular readers will know, I am broke and I am selling stuff on Ebay. I spent yesterday morning and a couple of hours late last night packing up 80 of my DVDs.
It really is very emotional. 
So far from my sales I have made about £450, I've paid about £100 on postage and I owe e-bay around £70 in fees. I still have about £70 owed to me from people who have yet to pay for items. So overall it's been worthwhile. 

Out of the DVD's I listed 72 were unsold. I plan on putting these back up next week along with some other stuff I've had lying around. 

Although it sounds like a lot of money has been made, it really hasn't. The money I made doesn't cover my monthly bills so I'm still having financial problems. And to top it off the restaurant is closed for the next two weeks so that means no wages. It looks like I am going to be on a diet for the next few weeks, not just cos I am a fat bastard but because I can't afford to eat.

I really am very sad about selling my DVD's, we've been together a long time. 

A poem to say goodbye to my DVDs

Goodbye my DVD's, you will be missed,
you kept me entertained, while I was getting pissed.
Now you're all available, on e-bay,
going to new home far, far away.
I'm truly sorry to see you go.
I love you all, I'm sure you know.
Sadly now I am broke,
I need the money from e-bay folk.
I hope you all sell, for a good price,
Until next time, have a nice.


Here's a song about e-bay



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then one day I shall cook for you my famous pasta de la Andy. It's very nice.

1 comment:

  1. Your Still Fat & very,very UGLY. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN THAT YOU CAN'T get better looking without going under the knife! I have never see anyone so fuckin Ugly before in my life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails