Tuesday 19 October 2010

Grappa versus Otto The Octopus

Hi

How's it goin?

I was a bit bored yesterday, so I made this video.
It features an epic battle, between Grappa The Crazy Killer Demon Dog From Hell, and a stuffed Octopus.
Enjoy.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on Facebook and CLICK HERE.

Next week I shall post the sequel to this video.

Will Otto the Octopus Survive?

Tune in next week to find out.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do not subscribe then I will come to your house and unleash Grappa the Crazy Killer Demon Dog from hell upon you.
You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails