Monday 15 November 2010

A letter from the past

Hi

How's it goin? 

As you may know, a couple of years ago I took a job working in New York, in a restaurant called Luigi's.
If you're at all interested you read about some of my adventures at Luigi's and all my other places of work HERE

Something that happens quite a lot in restaurants is swapping shifts, people used to ask me all the time if they could switch with someone else so they could have the night off or they needed more hours or some other reason which I didn't pay attention to. Usually the staff come to me whenever I am at my busiest, so I quite often ask someone to leave me a note and I'll get round to reading it later.
As regular readers should know, I recently moved house and as I was packing up my old flat, I found a box of stuff from New York, including my old notepad, and stuffed away at the back of that notepad was a note from one of the waitress's. It was a letter from Christina with a C. Not Kristina with a K she went mental and was never heard from again.


I can't remember why Christina with a C wrote me this particular letter, probably just to tell me that she would love me forever. Which is nice.

I can't say I blame her.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then the next time I see you I will sing you the song of your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails