Wednesday 24 November 2010

my book is even cheaper!

Hi

How's it goin? 

Good news.
My book is now ever cheaper!

Since I am such a nice guy, I have reduced the price. My book is now only £5.
Yes you read that right, only £5!
Talk about a bargain!
And it gets better.
I can offer you, dear reader of this blog, 25% off for the next few days.
Christmas is coming, why not buy in bulk and give one to everyone you know for Christmas?
25% off until November 29th 2010.

Simply use discount code: CYBERUK 

So with 25% off that's only £3.75! 
That's hardly anything to pay for 172 pages of wonderfulness!

For more info on my book and for a link to the page to buy it, simply CLICK HERE.

I realised recently that I haven't done one of my trademark shitty poems for a while, so here ya go.

Christmas is coming,
the goose is getting fat.
Christmas carols you'll be humming,
I fucking hate that.
Buying presents for Mum and Dad?
How about a book that's not half bad?
I'm being nice,
and discounting my book.
Now it's low price,
you should give it a look.


If anyone is actually interested in buying multiple copies of my book the let me know and I will give you can ever bigger discount.
E-mail me

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then you will have a truly terrible christmas, that's not my fault, I don't make the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails