Wednesday 18 May 2011

Another Fun Filled Night at The Club

Hi

How's it goin? 

I've been working a lot recently, well not a lot, but more than usual. This is partly due to my incredibly dire financial situation and partly because things at Vincents and The Club have been busy. Student night is now officially finished for the summer. Which is bad as it means one less shift a week, but good as it means no more dealing with drunken asshole students. Last week I saw a guy taking a piss in the corner by the stairs, when I got the doorman to thrown him out he simply said,
"I didn't know where the toilet was." I told him he could come back in if he paid me the £100 it would cost to clean the carpet. He went off in search of a cash machine and never returned.
I also had a record number of drunken people getting taken away in ambulances. Three in one night. In the space of an hour. 

Last Saturday was not particularly busy, I was kept entertained by my classmates Cat & Maija coming in for a drink or two. They were both very, very drunk. I had let a couple of the staff finish early (including the infamous Bitchface) as it was quiet, they decided to join Cat and dance like a bunch of twats. I filmed it for you as I know you're desperate to see it. 


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


After watching these two idiots dance, I went back to work. A short while later I found a notepad behind the bar. I have no idea how long it's been there, or what it's actually for. This is what I found written in it.




I do not know who wrote all this slanderous comments about Danny and Laura S (A.K.A. Bitchface.) And I would like to state in no uncertain terms that the comments written about Danny in that notepad are completely untrue. The stuff about Bitchface I can believe.


Later that night the other manager, Gav, came by and made some drinks. Here's an instructional video on how to make a Dr Pepper.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will reveal the secret location of The Club and buy you a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails