Monday 16 May 2011

My Classmates Films: Stephens Induction Day

Hi


How's it goin?


Regulare readers will remember a few weeks ago I posted my Film Robins Induction Day. Induction day was an assignment at school which only about 3 of us actually made. Here is Stephen Horne's version. It is by far the best one made.




Without further delay, here is Stephens version of Induction Day. Enjoy. It's very, very good. And it has a cameo by a very talented actor. (Me)





If you can't see the video above then please stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


I'm sure you liked that, so why not watch some of Stephens other films:

You can see Stephen's first year film HERE
And his most recent film HERE
And of course, his Island film HERE



That's All For Now


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you will receive a discount on my next book which is due out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails