Friday 4 June 2010

Friendly Friday: Jonesy

Hi 
Hows it goin? 

I haven't done any Friendly Friday's in the past couple of weeks, mainly due to laziness. But seeing as it was his birthday yesterday I thought I better give a mention to Jonesy.

I searched my computer for a decent picture of him, this is the best I could find.


To be honest I probably could have found another but couldn't be arsed.

Jonesy is the highly original nickname he has been assigned due to his last name being Jones, clever eh?

I first met Jonesy many moons ago when we were in secondary school, He was well know to be the most intelligent man in our year by a long way, mainly because he knew the longest word in the dictionary. (Antidisestablishmentarianism)

Jonesy left our school a year early to go to uni in Leeds, myself and Kev went to visit him for a week and that was perhaps the most drunken week of my life, (at the time). Our trip to Leeds is  the origin of the infamous smirnoff ice incident which Kev likes to tell. I have not shared this story on the blog yet, I'll get round to it eventually. Or you can just ask Kev. Altho I will say, like Mark, he does have a tendency to greatly exaggerate certain aspects of the story.

I was fortunate enough to be invited to Jonesy's stag do and wedding a few years ago. The Stag do took place in Bratislava where all in attendance were lucky enough to see him wrestle naked in the mud with 4 women.
I was then generous enough to show these pictures to anyone and everyone who wanted to see.

Jonesy is now a stay at home Dad with his baby daughter, Baby G. You can read all about that here. And I don't care what anyone says, I choose to believe she was named after me.

Jonesy's wife, Mrs Jonesy, is a very talented photographer, she does not do this for a living, but she's damn good at it. She actually to the photo which features in the title for this blog.   

I am looking forward to seeing Jonesy again soon as he is the best man at Kevs wedding and is oganising the canal boat stag do.

For which I'm still looking for the perfect hat.

Since it was his birthday yesterday I thought I better include a little birthday sing song.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will show you the video I have of Jonesy naked mud wrestling with four naked slovakian women.
It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails