Saturday 5 June 2010

The Polar Bear Line

Hi 

Hows it goin? 

I have decided to share with you, oh wise and wonderful reader, the ultimate chat up line.

The Polar Bear Line



I was first introduced to this by my friend Richard P, and he just got engaged, so surely his advice should be heeded.

I have witnessed this line in use before and it has succeeded. Well it succeeded in starting up a conversation anyway, and that's something.

So here's the situation, yourself and some friends are in a bar, you want to strike up a conversation with a bunch of girls but not sure how. Here's what you do.

Approach the girls,

You: Excuse me ladies, can you help me and my friends settle a bet?

You will receive one of two responses, I have heard both in my time.

Girl: No. Fuck off!

OR

Girl: Ok, what's the bet?

You: How much would you say a polar bear weighs?

Girl: I don't know.

You: Well I say one thing and my mate says another, What do you think? What ever you guess will be the weight we'll go with.

Girl: Ermm I'm not sure.

You: just take a guess, we'll go with whatever you say.

Girl: I'm not sure, maybe about a ton?

You: That's about enough to break the ice. My name's (INSERT NAME HERE), can I buy you a drink?


It's fool proof.

I'm telling you, I've seen it used successfully.

Sadly not by me.

Altho with the amount of weddings I have coming up surely it must work on one girl!

I'll keep you informed.

For any girls reading this, this line can also be used on guys. 

Altho to be honest if you are a girl, 9 times out of 10 all you have to say is "hello" and we're interested.


Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will chat you up.*




*Does not apply to mingers, or really fat people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails