Sunday 6 June 2010

Procrastination level 7

Hi 
Hows it goin? 


For anyone who doesn't know what procrastination means, 
1: You're an idiot!
2: Here's a definition for you.


pro·cras·ti·nate  (pr-krst-nt, pr-)




v. pro·cras·ti·nat·edpro·cras·ti·nat·ingpro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.



A couple of weeks ago I wrote about how much I have to do in the short time I have left at school, and how I am starting to panic.

I have had a particularly busy few days. I was filming all day on Thursday and working in the evening. I spent friday morning in the edit suite for the movie and worked friday night, and yesterday I was out most of the afternoon shopping for a new kilt jacket for the various weddings I have coming up. And I worked on saturday night.
I set aside today (Sunday) especially to catch up on paper work for the film.
However, as a very wise man once said,

"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men 
Gang aft agley,"

And so far today my plans have certainly gone agley.

So far I have spent today watching last night's Doctor Who and the final of Britain's got talent.
I wanted the drummer boy to win. He was awesome. Either him or the impressionist, he was also awesome!
After watching that I then watched the video for Safety Dance 5 times, 




I then discovered this,




And spent an hour trying to master the dance.


I failed.


I might try the family guy version.




If you can't see any of the video's above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


After my little dancing session I looked at the pile of paperwork before me and couldn't quite face up to it.




So I did what all sensible people do in a time of crisis. 


I ran away. 


I put on the only pair of clean shorts I could find and went for a run. I ran for just over a mile before I nearly died of exhaustion. I know that's not much compared to the likes of my good friend Ian,  





But I am very unfit and he's just a show off. And personally I think he drove most of that 26 miles!


So at time of writing it is 4:30 pm. I am meant to be going on a staff night out in 3 hours. So I must take my procrastination level down from a 7 to 1. 


Let's do it!


I am quite looking forward to the night out tonight. We are going out for a chinese which the boss is paying for, which is always good. He said he would pay for the food and we would have to pay for the drinks. Well the jokes on him cos I'm only gonna have water!


That'll show him.


This night out has been a long time coming, its partly our delayed christmas night out and partly a leaving do for one of the waitress's Hayley.


It should be a good night for me, mainly because I am on something of a promise.


A few months ago I posted a comment from a Mother Tuckerz customer,  after reading the post Hayley left the following comment on my facebook.





I am always one to take advantage of a situation when it arises, so it would have been stupid not to ask the following.



I think that's technically a legally binding contract.


And on that note I shall leave you.


I have to do my homework and then I gotta shower.


I have the perfect T shirt already looked out for tonight.



And Hayley, if you're reading this, here's a song to set you in the mood.




As before if you can't see the video above then you're a moron, I already told you to stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.



Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will come to your house and do the safety dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails