Wednesday 25 August 2010

A stupid conversation and feeding time.

Hi

Hows it goin?

I haven't got round to writing up the events of Sunday Funday yet, I'll get to it in a day or too. I'm knackered and don't have the energy. But to keep you amused in the mean time here is the best conversation I had on Monday.

Customer: Do you have a pre theatre menu?

Me: Yes sir, but unfortunately you're too late for that tonight, it's available 5-6:30 Monday to Friday.

Customer: So how do we go about ordering from the pre theatre menu then?

Me: Be here between 5-6:30.

Customer: What time is it now?

Me: 7:45 sir.

Customer: So we can't get the pre theatre menu?

Me: Not tonight sir.

Customer: Why not?

Me: Because it's not between 5-6:30.

Customer: Touche.


Even though this customer was a complete moron, he gained my respect for not taking the situation any further than this stupid conversation. And he used the word "touche."

Here's a short video of what happens in Tapas Towers every day when the cakes get taken up from the deli.

If you can't see the video below then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


On that note I shall leave you. I go back to school tomorrow and i'm fairly certain I am meant to have done some stuff over the summer. I am now slightly concerned.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will buy you a muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails