Monday 25 January 2010

Production Diary Entry 2: The Storyboard

Hi


Hows it goin?

For anyone who gives a shit, here's the latest info on my film.
The script has been finalised, with a little thanks to my latest purchase.


I went to Vincents last sunday to take pictures for the storyboard.





If you can't see the video then stop reading this crap on facebook and click here


Now all I need is a proper cast.
Interested?


I would like to give a massive thank you to Aders, Stevo, Mark  and Jonny for giving up a sunday afternoon.
It is very much appreciated,
You guys are awesome!


Thats All For Now




Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G



If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe one day YOU will get to star in one of my movies.

P.S. This is not Mark and Jonny's first time in front of the camera,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails