Friday 29 January 2010

Dear Nurofen ( A.K.A. Envelope 10 of 50)

Hi
Hows it goin?
Here's yet another letter in my 50 envelope challenge. This time I thought I would write to a company who truly deserved some praise.







Dear Nurofen,


Good day. I hope this letter finds you well. This is just a short note to say thank you. I am generally a well mannered person and I believe in giving praise where praise is due. And I owe you a massive thanks. So many times I have woken up with the hangover from hell and so many times your tiny little pills have helped to ease my suffering. I am particularly fond of the new express gel tablets. I do like the fact they are bright red, which makes them much easier to find, especially when I am confused, and bleary eyed in the morning. I have recently become a fully-fledged alcoholic and I will be depending on your pills more than ever. So in advance I thank you.


You guys ROCK!!



Here’s a short poem to express my thanks.



Just a short note to say thank you,
I love your pills, I usually take two.
After a night, when I’ve been drinkin,
I was speakin shite, and not really thinking.
I awake in my bed,
And I’ve got a soar head.
I take two of your pills,
And I awake from the dead!


Kind Regards


Andy G
(satisfied customer)





Thats All For Now


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you subscribe to the The Blog Of Andy G then you will receive a magical goose which will lay a golden egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails