Monday 20 December 2010

Mad Libs: Snowed in (Certificate 18)

Hi

How's it goin?

A couple of weeks ago I was having a bit of a bad day. My computer had crashed for the 12th time that day, I had a shit load of college work to do, the snow was causing all manor of havoc and I was, and currently still am, broke. Suffice to say I was in a bit of a bad mood, to top it all off I stubbed my toe on the door.

Stupid Door.

I had no way to vent my anger, unfortunately I was not at work so I could not verbally abuse customers or staff. I couldn't even hurl abuse at the dog as Grappa was hiding in her bed plotting my demise. So I wrote another Mad Lib, but this time every word I used was a swear word.
I looked through the available Mad Lib games on my phone, and this one seemed appropriate.

Please be aware this blog post is certificate 18! 
It contains many naughty words.
Here is a short video regarding the 18 certificate.
Please be aware this video is NSFW. (Not Suitable For Work)

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


SNOWED IN

If you can't get out of your house because of a sudden SHIT storm, don't panic. You'll be CUNTINGLY safe if you have the following ARSEHOLES on hand:

1) At least one flash DICK in working condition with plenty of extra FUCKS.

2) A DICKNOSE operated radio that receives both AM and C.B. FUCKHEADS.

3) A First-aid CUNT.

4) A weeks supply of FUCKED water.

5) Warm Clothes. Preferably woolen ARSES, thermal FUCKS, and, of course, CUNTED underwear.

6) Emergency numbers for the police and fire BASTARDS, your BUGGERED doctor and a close ARSE member posted in a convenient CRAP.

 

For more information on MAD LIBS, check out madlibs.com

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will write a Mad Lib all about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails