Sunday 5 December 2010

This week on Facebook: Swearing Mum's, a trouser incident, and the return of Sausage Cheese!

Hi


How's it goin?
This is what happened this week on facebook.


Cat was overwhelmingly honest.

Jeanine is clearly living in a Shrek film


Paul is a bit gay.
In his defence Edward is his new born baby boy. But still. GAY!

Martin had a trouser incident.




KP changed her profile pic, the likeness is kind of eerie.


Auton was starving!



 I played a word game.


I prove that I am a far better friend to Pete than Althea is.




Paul never did get stuck in the snow, 
just as well as I was just being polite.

I made a very stupid joke.


 Sulaiman took a break from fundraising and headed to school.
This series of comments is mainly for the benefit of everyone in my college class. I suspect you will like.




Dr Kev posted this from sunny Australia. 


It's been snowing a lot in Aberdeen and I fucking hate the snow. 
I decided to take my anger out on Dr Kev.



Dr Kev's Mum saw my comment and was not impressed. 
Sorry Kev.
Sorry Kev's Mum.
Was just in a bad mood.
I don't like the snow.
Kisses.




Ivano had a rant in Italian



There was much anticipation regarding
 the return of Friendly Friday




I tasted a beer that tasted just like a sausage cheese, something which I was fairly certain Alice had dreamt.


 And Dr Kev and I had a very involved discussion 
regarding our Dopplegangers.



That's All For Now 


Until Next Time 


Have A Nice 


Andy G 


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then all you will get for christmas is a lump of coal. Unless a lump of coal is actually what you want. In which case you will get a giant turd on your door step!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails