Monday 14 February 2011

A Valentines Message





Hi

How's it goin?

Since today is Valentines Day, I thought I better put something romantic on the blog.

Last week I wrote a blog post entitled,


Did you read it?
Probably not, well go back and read it now.

Have you done that?

Good.

On that particular post, you would have seen this video.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.



My classmate Stephen, took some of the audio from that video and made an audio clip, which I have embedded below. I hope you enjoy it. It's titled

Andy G and KP Fall In Love.

If you can't see the audio player above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will send KP round to your house to serenade you. If you do not, I will leave her there for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails