Sunday 13 February 2011

The Tale Of Last Sunday: A Cock Text, A Fraping, and A Bloody Big Cookie!

Hi

How's it goin? 

After the events of last night. I awoke hungover. Very hungover. And I had sore feet.

I also discovered yet another cock text from Jonny Mountain.


Why he felt the need to text me this at 1:02 am is beyond me.

While I was busy searching for the Nurofen, (everyone knows I love Nurofen and they are also quite fond of me.) Laura Fraped me. For those unfamiliar with Fraping. It is when someone gains access to your facebook account and posts something you would not normally post. Facebook rape. Frape.


This is quite a mild example, I have seen much worse things posted. So in many ways I got off lightly.

After downing our painkillers we then slept until well after 2pm. When we woke we both had a strange craving for a subway sandwich, and then destiny helped us with our craving. I found a book in the post box filled with subway vouchers. 


Winner!

I also used this opportunity to go to big Tesco. Laura had her car with her and since Ivano has been working away it's not easy to get to do a big shop.

I had to buy supplies for tomorrow. For tomorrow I am making a cottage pie. It's for school. One of the four films I am making is an instructional video on how to make a cottage pie. And I do make one hell of a cottage pie.


 Since this post is all about last Sunday, I can tell you dear reader that the filming of "Cooking With Struan" went very well. We made a bloody lovely cottage pie and hopefully I'll have the video edited within a couple of weeks for you to see. During the course of filming, Struan did provide an excellent commentary which has changed the tone of the video for the better. I look forward to sharing it with you.



Back to the day I'm meant to be writing about. When we arrived at Tesco I searched high and low, but I couldn't find the cottage pie isle. I asked an employee and I don't think he even understood what I meant.

What a dick.

After shopping and subway it was time to return home. Where I had another nap.
Then it was dinner time. 

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

And that's about it for a week in the life of Andy G.
Not very exciting.
But at least I've had something to write about all week.


I hope this diary has kept your boredom demons at bay, and maybe given you a small glimpse into how incredibly dull it is to be me.


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will get Jonny Mountain to send you complimentary texts about your genitalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails