Monday 1 March 2010

A reply to one of my letters

Hi
Hows it goin?

As regular readers will know, I recently wrote a letter to someone who truly deserved it.
They got back to me in record time. I received a reply only 2 days after I posted the letter.
I forgot about it until now.
Here it is.

Good to know I am famous at the Nurofen factory. I may send them a life size poster.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

Subscription to The Blog Of Andy G is the one thing that's truly missing form your life.

1 comment:

  1. Haha..just read the poem Andy..nice one. I especially like the fact you used one of my favourite words... shite. And you got a reply! :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails