Tuesday 23 March 2010

Andy Graham is a Dick Head

Hi
Hows it goin?

Yesterday I went to visit the staff at Mother Tuckerz. I spoke to the very lovely owner Sue, I think she might have a crush on me.

I asked if she will continue to donate funds to the college and she says she won't until the situation is resolved. s
I'd like to think it now is.

After the abuse I have become a victim of, I went to ask Sue what she thought of this situation and more importantly why she didn't get back in touch with me. She said she is a very busy woman, a single mum and doesn't have time. That's fair enough. I would have liked a email to say they are looking into the situation but she said she doesn't have a computer.

After a lively discussion things did turn slightly nasty, she said she is going to start a campaign against me, I am unsure how this will work and what exactly she is campaigning against.
At one point she did ask me what I wanted to be when I "grew up." I found this odd as I am a slightly over weight, bearded and balding 27 year old man.

Near the end of our discussion some customers entered and a couple of them knew about the letters I had sent.

This led to these young guys, who I can only describe as slightly chav, giving me some abuse. One of them who is clearly a comedy genius called me a "speccy git."
At this point I did ask if they knew who the people were, who were calling me ugly and if they could send me a picture of them.
I feel that is only fair.
One of the Chav customers asked if I had bluetooth as he could send me a picture of one of them.
I said yes and he seemed shocked,
"You mean you have an up to date phone?" he said with shock in his voice.
"Yes I do, much like yourself I measure my manhood by the phone I have." I replied sarcastically.
He then looked confused. I told him he might understand when he grows up a bit.

I gave Sue a print out of all the abusive comments I received and she claims she will frame them and place them on Mother Tuckerz wall. I sincerely hope she was not joking.
On top of this accolade, she told me she is going to start a special offer.
Any time someone goes to Mother Tuckerz and says,
"Andy Graham is a Dick Head!"
they will receive a free sandwich.
I suspect they might change the offer if enough people go in and ask, but I would like to think they will give you something for free.

So my friends, it is time I give something back to you, as a loyal follower of this blog I urge you to go to Mother Tuckerz on George Street, Aberdeen. And before you order say, 
"Andy Graham is a Dick Head!" and hopefully you will get something for nothing.
If anyone who does this would like to film it, I will put the video on the blog page.
Best of luck to you all, I wish Mother Tuckerz all the best and I hope they honour the offer that Sue mentioned.
Now dear friend, dear lovely reader, I realise that you love me, and I can't blame you for that. 
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking there's NO WAY you can go to Mother Tuckers and call me a "Dickhead" well don't worry, I won't make you do that. I have developed a way that does it for you.
I have created my own clothing line!
I have created over 73 different products that say Andy Graham is a Dickhead
T-shirts
Jumpers
Hoodies
V-necks
Mugs
Stickers
umbrella's
all for sale at a reasonable price.
So if you want to buy one of these wonderful products then simply go to


http://Randomandom.spreadshirt.co.uk/


Please do go and buy something then wear it on your visit to Mother Tuckerz. I'm sure they will get a kick out of it and you might get something better than a free sandwich.


It seems at the moment I have too many mother tuckers tuckin with my shit


As always if you can't see the video above the stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do go to Mother Tuckers then make sure you check the sell by date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails