Saturday 13 March 2010

I found the perfect outfit

Hi
Hows it goin?
I was having trouble making a final decision regarding the perfect t shirt for Kev & Alices engagement party. I searched every t shirt shop in the city, I raided my own wardrobe and narrowed it down to the top 20. But none of them quite had the right look.

At one point I even considered going in my beerman outfit.


A few people thought I shouldn't be wearing a t-shirt to such an event, so i tried to find something a bit smarter, I found a bow tie in my drawer and I won't lie. I looked good. But that was maybe a bit TOO smart, I had to balance it out. I had to look smart, yet casual at the same time.

And then, about 20 minutes ago, inspiration struck. 

I have found the perfect outfit for tonight.















What do ya think?

Maybe too casual?


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then one day I will help you find the perfect outfit for your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails