Wednesday 10 March 2010

And now for some music

Hi
Hows it goin?

Last Friday I forgot to put in a urbandictionary.com definition of Alice.


Now seeing as she is soon to be the wife of my good friend
Kev, I didn't want to put anything inappropriate.


These two are my favourites.



In other news, I recently managed to get my old external hard drive working. I'm not sure how I managed it but it now works. Maybe that's my super hero power. The power to fix broken external hard drives simply by looking at them.

Anyway, I found a lot of old videos I had stored in there, stuff from the QE2, stuff from various parties I've been to over the years and a load of footage from some of the Camping trips.

Over the next few weeks I plan on uploading it to youtube.


To start I thought I'd share with you a song from the QE2 Crew show.


Written and Performed by Wendy Vleugels, my favourite Belgian. Wendy was one of my fellow waiters on The QE2 and was often found in the bar drinking herself stupid and licking peoples faces.







She is the same Wendy who wrote the song "
Remember The QE2" which I turned into a poem a few weeks ago.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and click here.

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe to The Blog Of Andy G then you will start to poo golden coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails