Monday 29 March 2010

Blog Every Day For A Month

Hi
Hows it goin?

I have decided to challenge myself. I discovered this website a couple of days ago and I have decided to participate. I am hoping this will keep me busy and serve as a distraction from my ever increasing financial difficulties which are causing me a great deal of stress.
The premise is quite simple. I will blog every day for a month. The month of April. I am curious to see what I am able to come up with. So every day, at the crack of noon through the month of April 2010, something will be posted on this blog. And it won't just be crap. I will try and come up with something interesting every day.
There is a lot happening in April,
The return of Doctor Who
The return of Stargate Universe
The return of Ashes to Ashes.
I realise thats just TV, but that's something to write about at least.
I'm also going to Edinburgh for a couple of days at the end of April for filming, so I might drop in on my old friends from Tapas Towers.
So, that being said, is there anything in particular you would like me to write about?
I am open to anything. I am probably going to struggle to come up with something for every day, so if you have something you would like me to talk about then let me know. I will tackle any subject.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you don't subscribe then you shall be fed to the sharks, and not just any sharks, the sharks with laser beams on their heads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails