Saturday 27 March 2010

ID please


Hi
Hows it goin?

I went to the student union last night. It's my first time in the union since becoming a student again, it hasn't changed much.
However I did notice a slight change in the entry requirements. I approached the desk and showed them my student card and walked off, but they called me back. They asked me for id to prove I was over 18.
I stared at them blankly, they stared back.
"Are you serious?" I asked
"Yes it's the law." The woman behind the desk said.

Now dear reader, I ask you, does this look like a face that's under 18?



I think this person was taking the job a bit too seriously!

Here's a song about drinking



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and click here.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to
www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then I will make a sculpture of you made from marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails