Saturday 26 February 2011

Let's talk about Text

Hi

How's it goin?

Like I'm sure a lot of you do, I like a good text. It's a handy way to keep in touch and something to keep you occupied when you're bored. I thought I would share with you some of the best text's I've received in the past few months.


Laura claims she was referring to me dedicating a Friendly Friday to her. I don't think that's what she meant.



Back in September of 2009, I wrote about how my friend Jonesy was getting a bit violent towards celebrities. 
He recently had a relapse into this behaviour.


Althea spotted yet another one of my Dopplegangers.


Althea's request for dinner

Laura felt the need to inform me about her sexual activities when I'm not around.



Speaks for itself really. I think everyone should receive a random fact of the day.

True. It is.


The second best text I received that day. 
I'm keeping the best one all to myself.


I do have nice nipples.

And to finish off this rather pointless and dull post, a song. But it's a good song. I strongly suggest you play the video below.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will send you an amusing text by way of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails